Mandarin speaking IT Analyst
- to £32,000
- Central London
- Ref: 19789
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking IT Analyst
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, relevant IT qualifications and IT experience.
Your New Salary: to £32k + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist in building and maintaining the client's network server and workstation environment
- Provide support to end users.
- Monitor the connectivity to exchanges, Internet, between primary and secondary data centres and other sites
- Daily system checks including back-ups, software compliance, security patch management and other anomalies
- Reviewing security logs for access internal and external
- Performance tuning to ensure systems are running efficiently
- Setting up new users according to business requirements and the correct level of authorisation
- Monitor various connections internal and external ensuring outages are dealt with promptly
- Preparing servers for new applications and monitoring them daily
- Setting up / building new PC’s to comply with internal policy
- Answering end user queries promptly by acting as a 'help desk’ and escalation where required.
- Look after and maintain the printers ensuring we have adequate supplies for continuation of service
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Mandarin speaking
- Ability to prioritise problems / issues which have been reported by end users.
- Understanding of IT Architecture including design, best practice, hardware, software, middleware and security.
- Ability to design and build system architecture from business requirements from build documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including: Windows Server, Workstations, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, Active directory, Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Sites and Services, File and Print and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of network equipment and technology including Firewalls, routers and switches.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Cover hours between 08.00-18.00 on a shift system. May be required to do overnight support on a call out basis.
To view all our vacancies please go to www.people-first.co.uk/team-china
Please follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Sales
negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | グレーターロンドン | Ref: 19866
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Key Account Executive
negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | グレーターロンドン | Ref: 19865
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Marketing Executive
negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | グレーターロンドン | Ref: 19864
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Assistant
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | セントラルロンドン | Ref: 19863